WELCOME TO COLORADO WATER POLO!
Founded in 2003 by Grier Laughlin, we are a non-profit youth water polo club for Denver area athletes ages 8 to 18. We are dedicated to creating a love for the sport of water polo in all of our athletes and growing this great sport in Colorado.
Please read the Annoucements section to the right for recent news and updates.
At Colorado Water Polo, we strive to:
- Create a fun, supportive and challenging atmosphere for athletes of all ages and abilities to learn water polo.
- Develop individual skills
- Teach team play and strategies
- Compete successfully on a State, Regional, and National level
- Prepare athletes for collegiate and Olympic Development Program play
12U 2015 Mountain Zone Champions
14U 2015 Mountain Zone Champions
Congratulations to all of our Pirates on a great finish to the Fall Season at the Grier Memorial! Our 12U and 18U Mixed took first, 18 Girls too second, and 15U and 10U took third.
Winter 2015-2015 Calendar
Practice from November 30 through December 19, resuming January 4.
Please explore our site!
In the banner above, you will find links to information about our practice times and locations, our practice groups, our amazing and experienced coaches and our competition calendar.