WELCOME TO COLORADO WATER POLO!
Founded in 2003 by Grier Laughlin, we are a non-profit youth water polo club for Denver area athletes ages 8 to 18. We are dedicated to creating a love for the sport of water polo in all of our athletes and growing this great sport in Colorado.
At Colorado Water Polo, we strive to:
- Create a fun, supportive and challenging atmosphere for athletes of all ages and abilities to learn water polo.
- Develop individual skills
- Teach team play and strategies
- Compete successfully on a State, Regional, and National level
- Prepare athletes for collegiate and Olympic Development Program play
Pirates Team, with alumni, for 2012 Grier Laughlin Invitational
Please explore our site!
In the banner above, you will find links to information about our practice times and locations, our practice groups, our amazing and experienced coaches and our competition calendar.
For questions about water polo for athletes ages 13-18, please contact Mark Isenburg at: email@example.com
For questions about water polo for athletes ages 12 and under, please contact the 12 & Under team at: firstname.lastname@example.org